#44- Word from the Director

 It wasn't necessary that I did a directors cut for this project. A directors cut would be a clip for the audience discussing a deeper understanding of the filming process. That wan't needed, but I did want my audience to know who I was and my thoughts. Since I had my official film "release" on March 1st, I made a little video for the instagram. A lot of documentaries or films usually have a social media posts telling audiences to purchase tickets. So, I created one to get a little more content on my Instagram. The video is me saying hi and introducing who I am. I gave a brief description of the documentary and told the goal of the documentary. That being to inspire young girls around the world. I continued to pursue the audience to purchase a ticket. I did this video because I wasn't able to make a small trailer. It was a quick video that mimicked other social media posts from other Instagrams for movies and documentaries. 

An Example (Mean Girls promoting that the film is on digital):



My Video:





Comments

Popular Posts