#43- Seventh Instagram Post

 I have been looking for things to do at school, that being blog posts and working on my minor tasks. This is because I haven't been able to edit at school, due to my AirPods dying. So, I have been only editing at home when I have time. The last on editing I need to do is adding one video, then putting photos/videos over the interviews. It should take me only a few hours if I sit down and do it. For now, while I'm at school I can focus on my filling up my Instagram with posts and interact with others Instagrams. 

I just made my seventh post:


The caption reminds the audience that the full documentary "release date" is March 1st. That is not when I will be releasing my Final Cut for my portfolio. A beautiful picture on Elliana the day of filming lets the audience in on what UT looks like. 



Comments

Popular Posts