#40- Fifth and Sixth Instagram Posts

  My goals right now are to build upon my minor activities of my portfolio. So, I'm currently writing the content for the inside of the magazine and posting on Instagram. In the past two days I have made two new posts on the Instagram to fill it up a little. 

I added a magazine cover I made, that I didn't decided would make it to the final product. However, movies and actors are featured in many magazines. So, that being known I decided I will use all the magazine covers I have created in the Instagram. So, for the fifth post on the Instagram I posted the Backstage magazine cover.


For the sixth post I posted some pictures from the tour Elliana gave me of the University of Tampa's campus. I thought this would be some cute photos to post to show Elliana's personality a little and contexts the location of filming. She is a college student at UT and this post proves that further. 


With two weeks left until the project is due this is good that I'm in the place of working on the minor assignments for my portfolio. I need to keep posting on the instagram and I'm near finishing up the magazine. I'm very decent with where I am right now and need to work on this project everyday until the due date to get it completed with the best work. 




Comments

Popular Posts