#35- Plan for filming in Tampa

 Today, I will be heading to the University of Tampa for my second day of filming. In the five minute final product there will only be two interviews included. I will discuss the full picture of the documentary in a later blog post. So, today, I will be filming the second interview with Elliana Gorecki. 

 I'll arrive at Ella's at 4:45, and we will set up. The goal is to set up in the theatre she works at and performs in. If the theatre doesn't allow that, we will interview inside her dorm room. The dorm room is not what I want, but I'm prepared if that is where we need to film. I'll bring all of my equipment: two cameras, lights and voice memos. Filming should take at least an hour. After that we will do another photoshoot. I can use these photos for the magazine, the instagram and even the cover photo for the documentary poster.

 When I'm there I need to ask her for content. I need images and videos from her first theatre experience and her first show at UT. 

 In the interview for today I will be asking her questions from the first interview again, this is because they didn't fit into the first interview. I will also ask her new questions. 

The questions:

 1. Tell me about your first role at UT, tell me what you learned from it and how it helped you become a better actor? 

 2. How do you think you have evolved since your first theater experience?

 3. What is your plan for after graduating from UT?

 4. What is your dream Broadway role?

 5. Give me a descriptive image of what you want your future looks like.

 6. Favorite song to sing? Give us example.

Comments

Popular Posts