#34- Editing Software Error

 iMovie has failed me... I have been editing on iMovie, however, I haven't exported anything for my project. Over the weekend, I had a wedding that I filmed. I edited the entire thing and I was ready to export it to my computer. However, iMovie kept giving me an error whenever I tried. I went to test it with my edited interview and it also wouldn't export. I was so frustrated, everything I have spent time editing now has to be scrapped. 

I was editing a short project for a few friends. In my Travel & Tourism class, we went on a field trip to Epcot on February 3rd, 2024. I filmed and took a lot of photos, I edited them together on a different application than iMovie. I used CapCut. 


I was able to mess around with transitions, sound editing, cutting clips and placing content. This little project was a good learning process. It got me accustomed to the editing app. Now, I can re-edit my first interview on CapCut, and edit the rest on there as well. I can then export my media onto my computer to share to YouTube. I was very upset to learn that iMovie would not let me export what I had already edited, but I was able to find a new editing app and move on. 

Here is the project I edited to help practice and learn about CapCut:



Comments

Popular Posts