#32- Other Cover Inspo (Backstage's Version)

Now that I have seen what my magazine cover looks like based off the Playbill magazine, I think I should research other magazines and their covers. This will allow for me to have exposure to more content and inspiration for the magazine. Focusing on the magazine cover, I looked into Backstage:


 Backstage magazines cover stories on stars from film, TV, and theatre. In the magazine cover above it features a picture of the star Emma Stone. It includes the title and subject of the main written piece about Emma Stone on the side. "Acting on Impulse" and "How Emma Stone brought her "Poor Things" character to life." 

For the magazine specific to my project I would use the same title, as if the magazine Backstage wrote about my documentary. The picture would be of Elliana Gorecki, and be specific to theatre. A title that might be given to the feature would be "Theatre Upcoming." Then underneath the title would be the explanation of what the article is about. Here I would write, "The life of a college student working hard to make her way to Broadway." 

The front cover features other stories inside the article as well. So my magazine cover will look like this:



Even though I like this, it is still important that I explore at least one more magazine example. So, in my next blog post I'll explore another magazine cover example to gather inspiration for.

Comments

Popular Posts