#28- Specific Media Support


During the first interview, conducted on January 1st, I asked Elliana a serious of questions. However, during the editing process I didn't include half of her answers. This is because she talked about her first show and plans for after college. I thought these answers should be in the second interview, so in the next. interview I'll have her restate these answers and answer some more questions. The setting of the colleges theatre will be better for these answers. 

However, after we did the first interview and photoshoot we talked for around an hour. She talked about what it's like to be in college, unrelated to theatre, and was showing me pictures. I asked her to send me some pictures from her first show and she loved the idea. Her friend Curtis Higginbotham took these photos of the show. 

I will use these following images, and if she has clips I'll have her send them to me, during the second interview when she answers questions about her first role:





I need to attain clips and photos from her childhood to add to the first interview. 


Comments

Popular Posts