#14- utkdocumentary

 


I have officially created the Instagram account for my documentary. I named it "utkdocumentary." The U stands for Upcoming, the T stands for Theatre and the K stands for Kid. So UTK is abbreviation for the title. However, in my biography I added the entire title for the documentary. I also added a simple summary of the documentary. Which is "A revealing documentary on a college student and her dream to be on Broadway." This gives the audience, the people who visit the account, a simple idea of the documentary. For right now the profile picture is the background image for my blogpost, once I create a film cover for the documentary I'll change the profile picture. 

Lets discuss my plans for posting. I would love for my first photos to be a trailer, but I'll have to wait a while until I can. I can only make a trailer once I have filmed majority of the product. So, my goal for the first post would be the film cover of the documentary. In the next upcoming weeks I'll meet with Elliana to start filming and do a promotional photoshoot for the documentary. One of the photos will be used for the film cover. I will make another post with a few images from the photoshoot to introduce Elliana on the Instagram. Once I film the interviews with her I can post clips from the interviews and behind the scenes images. When we film more in the future I will post more behind the scenes pictures, stills, more interviews and other clips to gain attention and raise support for the documentary.



Comments

Popular Posts